Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
My QuickBooks customer and selling channel customer do not match
How to fix customer matching errors
Connex failed to sync my sale.
Connex logged an error that my QuickBooks and selling channel customer are mismatched.
Choose the proper matching field
Login to Connex and click settings. Click customer match. Choose the proper field. If you perform a two way sync of sales with ShipStation, select billing full name as the customer match. This will match the ShipStation bill to name field with the QuickBooks display name as field.
For more info on field matching, read these guides:
Fix the customer in QuickBooks or the selling channel
Open the sale in your selling channel. Open the customer record. Change the customer name or company. Here is an example from ShipStation:
Resync your sale.
Create a rule
For more info, read this guide.
Disable missing customer matching
Connex creates new customers by default. To disable, read this guide.