Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
If a customer is missing from QuickBooks, can I stop the sync?
You can instruct Connex to log errors and create no new orders, if the customer is missing. This setting is ideal, if your customers in the store and QuickBooks are different; an excellent example is Jones and Jones versus Jones & Jones
How do I change the setting?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand customer.
- Expand advanced customer.
- Under create new customer, choose the right option.
What are the options?
Create New Customer
This is the default behavior. Connex will create new customers, if they are missing, based on the customer match that you chose.
Create No New Customer and Order
Connex can log an error message and the order will fail to sync. You can have no new order without a customer.
Map to Single Name
If the customer is missing, Connex can map the order to web store. To change the name, expand the customer area of Connex. In the single name field, enter another value.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!