The Service Level Agreement outlines the service level and scope of support provided by JMA Web Technologies dba Sync with Connex.
Hours of Operation
What is your response time?
We strive to answer all support tickets within one business day. We prioritize tickets, based on your support level. Tickets received on Friday could get answered on the next business day.
What are your support hours?
We are open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4 pm EST. We are closed on major holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Eve - Limited Hours
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
What is the support level for pro plan users?
Pro plan users may use our knowledge base, video library and chat bot. No email support is provided.
On what tier is my plan?
- Tier 3 Support: Platinum Plan (formerly ultra plus and elite).
- Tier 2 Support: Gold Plan (formerly ultra).
- Tier 1 Support: Silver Plan (formerly super and enterprise), Micro, Starter, Growth, and Pro.
Can I pay for higher level support without upgrading plans?
Yes, you can purchase screen sharing support.
What are your support tiers?
Here are the tiers:
- Usually handled by a non-software developer who understands high level features. Tier 1 support representatives can use all basic interfaces to troubleshoot (such as the Order Previewer, Rules Engine, Help Center, Product Mapping Tool) common issues in Connex.
- Help understanding error messages in the Connex log, located on our dashboard and the log page.
- Help answering frequently asked questions of functionality.
- Help pairing integrations that we advertise.
- Help navigating our knowledge base and videos.
- Help mapping fields.
- Handled by a software developer with understanding and access to the source code.
- Performing troubleshooting of sync errors, which require our source code and the steps to duplicate an issue.
- Field mapping problems where tier 1 is unable to help.
- Troubleshooting done by a senior level software developer or architect.
- Field mapping problems where tier 2 is unable to help.
- Access to this tier is available on the Platinum Plan or higher.
What is beyond our support?
- Changing plugins or settings on your website.
- Altering security settings on your website or your computer, such as firewalls.
- Changing settings or configuring QuickBooks.
What support do you offer for the QuickBooks Web Connector
The QuickBooks Web Connector is a 3rd party tool built by Intuit. Although we can solve many errors, some problems are QuickBooks related. We shall help open a support case with Intuit.
Do you provide set-up assistance?
We provide set-up assistance for the specified time in your plan. Complete the onboarding questionnaire. Onboardings are usually scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
What system do you use?
We use Zoom.
Outside of an initial set-up, do you offer screen sharing support?
Screen shares and calls are handled at the discretion of our support team. Screen sharing is extra, unless your plan includes this level of support. Many problems are best solved by email because they require research and extensive troubleshooting.
How do we prepare for a screen share?
Please have admin access to QuickBooks, your selling channel, and your remote server if you host QuickBooks Desktop.
Do you provide on-site support?
We provide all support remotely.
Where is your support team based?
Our team is based in the United States on EST.
What is your up-time guarantee?
Although we offer no official up-time guarantee, our host provides 99% uptime. Our software will scale to meet the needs of our customers during peak periods.
If there is an outage, how are we notified?
Please visit status page to learn about major outages.
What are your policies on application updates?
We may modify our software at any time to fix problems and improve functionality. You may receive a notification, if we make a major change.
How often do you make changes?
Connex is a central system and all users run the same code. A change for one client could adversely affect another. If a coding change is required to add features or fix functionality problems, it is done at our discretion.