What types of help our company will provide to customers
What is a scope of work?
The boundaries of how far our support can go to solve your technical issue.
What is outside your boundaries?
Here are examples of some boundaries:
- Providing support for discontinued integrations beyond our knowledge base and video library.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the QuickBooks web connector for desktop users.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling QuickBooks desktop.
- Changing a user's firewall or antivirus software on their computer.
- Altering the source code of the user's website to make our sync work differently.
- Updating plug-in versions or changing website settings to make our sync work correctly. This includes security and caching plug-ins that can prevent our software from syncing.
- Supporting 3rd party plugins for selling channels. For example, a discount plugin for Shopify fails to sync discounts to QuickBooks.
- We make no guarantees that third-party plug-ins are compatible with our software. It is possible 3rd party plug-in will prevent the same from running or prevent or suffer from accurately syncing sales.
- Changing a user's system registry to pull logs.
- Pulling the QB SDK or QB XML logs from the users computer.
- Troubleshooting reasons why QuickBooks desktop crashes on the user's computer.
- Troubleshooting why the QuickBooks web connector crashes on a user's computer.
- Expediting support tickets to our software developers, unless the user is on our platinum plan. Users on our silver and gold plan will receive tier 1 support. This is limited to knowledge base articles, help with settings, help with rules covered in our knowledge base, and explaining our error log. We will ask our software developers to help, if a recent update has altered how your account works.
- In a user selling channel or QuickBooks, changing customers or products to match.
- Altering settings in QuickBooks to make our sync work differently. We will provide step by step instructions in our knowledge base.
- Troubleshooting rules outside the list of common rules. If you wish to write a rule outside of our normal guides, you must troubleshoot them on your own.
All Connex plans include Tier 1 support.
If you need more support and would like us to escalate your issue to our Tier 2 developers, you need to upgrade your service to our Platinum annual plan at $5988/year. Due to high demand we can only escalate customers with annual plans to Tier 2.
This higher level plan ensures that your tickets get first priority and includes 10 hours of Tier 2 developer support every year.
Once those hours are exhausted, you can purchase additional time from developers at $250 for a 30 min call. Please note that developer time can only be purchased once you have upgraded to a Platinum Plan and exhausted ten hours annually.
To move forward, please log into your Connex account, and upgrade your account.
If you are already on an annual plan, you will be billed on a prorated basis. If your annual renewal is less than 6 months away, your new plan will include 5 hours of Tier 2 developer time for this billing period. Once your plan renews, your plan will include 10 hours of developer time. Please note that developer time does not roll over from year to year.