Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I manually sync inventory from QuickBooks Desktop to my website?
Manually sync inventory with Connex
Here are the steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Next to your connection, click settings.
- On the left, click inventory.
- Our software pulls recent updates to products. If you recently updated the items, change the timers.
- Click save settings.
- If you use QuickBooks Online, click dashboard. Wait for the sync to finish.
- If you use QuickBooks Desktop, run your web connector.
- Scroll down to successful inventory syncs.