Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I manually sync inventory from QuickBooks Desktop to my website?
Manually sync inventory with Connex
Here are the steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Next to your connection, click manage.
- Click inventory.
- Expand sync inventory from QuickBooks.
- Our software pulls recent updates to products. If you recently updated the items, change the timers:
- On the top right of the screen, click save settings.
- Run your web connector.
- Stock updates are sent one at a time. If you send
- In a few minutes, click dashboard.
- Scroll down and check your log.