Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Getting Started with Connex for QuickBooks
- Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
- Getting Started with Rules
- Rules Engine Common Rules
- Deposit Match
- Cost of Goods Sold
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
How do I manually sync inventory from QuickBooks Desktop to my website?
Manually sync inventory with Connex
Here are the steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Next to your connection, click settings.
- On the left, click inventory.
- Our software pulls recent updates to products. If you recently updated the items, change the timers.
- Click save settings.
- If you use QuickBooks Online, click dashboard. Wait for the sync to finish.
- If you use QuickBooks Desktop, run your web connector.
- Scroll down to successful inventory syncs.