Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Web Connector 3.0
How do I manually sync inventory from QuickBooks Desktop to my website?
Manually sync inventory with Connex
Here are the steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Next to your connection, click manage.
- Click inventory.
- Expand sync inventory from QuickBooks.
- Our software pulls recent updates to products. If you recently updated the items, change the timers:
- On the top right of the screen, click save settings.
- Run your web connector.
- Stock updates are sent one at a time. If you send
- In a few minutes, click dashboard.
- Scroll down and check your log.