Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I filter inventory by site from QuickBooks Desktop?
Filter Inventory by site
How do I sync inventory from certain inventory sites only?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand inventory.
- Expand advanced inventory.
- Choose a list of sites:
I use Shopify. My QuickBooks inventory sites and Shopify locations have identical names. Will they map properly?
Yes, our tool will detect that Shopify has multiple sites and try to map inventory by site when specified.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!