Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I filter inventory by site from QuickBooks Desktop?
Filter Inventory by site
How do I sync inventory from certain inventory sites only?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- On the left, click inventory.
- Scroll down to warehouse filter settings.
- Choose a list of sites:
I use Shopify. My QuickBooks inventory sites and Shopify locations have identical names. Will they map properly?
Yes, our tool will detect that Shopify has multiple sites and try to map inventory by site when specified.