Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Why does QuickBooks say unspecified site?
You need to map an inventory site
You are unable to map the inventory site field in QuickBooks.
On a QuickBooks sale, QuickBooks says unspecified site in the site drop down:
Map an inventory site using a setting or a rule
You are sending no value to the site field. You can enter a default site and use a rule. You could say if the order tag is Boston, then map Boston as the site.
Connex will only sync a site, if it already exists. If you mapped the field and you are syncing as a non-admin, ensure you have the proper permissions:
- In QuickBooks, go to company > users > set up users and role.
- Locate the role for the user that is signed into QuickBooks.
- Go to lists > inventory site site.
- Click full:
Ensure the inventory site in QuickBooks that you mapped exists
If you added a rule, to go the rules engine. Ensure the rule maps to a site that exists. In this example, the rule maps the site to Amazon FBA and the site Amazon FBA is missing from QuickBooks: