Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Why do older sales sync from QuickBooks?
Any sale that is recently modified will sync; we cannot pull sales by date created in QuickBooks. A QuickBooks update or a plugin could modify older sales. It is possible sales from January could appear in an October sync.
How do I resolve this issue?
You can add a class to sales that should sync. Login to Connex. Click manage. Expand orders > sync orders orders from QuickBooks. Expand the first area. In the class field, choose solution name. Add the class matching your selling channel to any sale. This will prevent older sales from syncing.
Can I add a rule to exclude sales?
You can still export sales as you usually do and you could add a rule:
- Login to Connex.
- Click rules > my rules.
- Click add new rule.
- Choose start from scratch.
- As the action, choose exclude orders from QuickBooks.
- In this example, we exclude all sales prior to 2020:
- Skip the last step and click finish.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!