Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Why do older sales sync from QuickBooks?
Any sale that is recently modified will sync; we cannot pull sales by date created in QuickBooks. A QuickBooks update or a plugin could modify older sales. It is possible sales from January could appear in an October sync.
How do I resolve this issue?
You can add a class to sales that should sync. Login to Connex. Click manage. Expand orders > sync orders orders from QuickBooks. Expand the first area. In the class field, choose solution name. Add the class matching your selling channel to any sale. This will prevent older sales from syncing.
Can I add a rule to exclude sales?
You can still export sales as you usually do and you could add a rule:
- Login to Connex.
- Click rules > my rules.
- Click add new rule.
- Choose start from scratch.
- As the action, choose exclude orders from QuickBooks.
- In this example, we exclude all sales prior to 2020:
- Skip the last step and click finish.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!