Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks Account
You must create accounts in QuickBooks
You are unable to create products in QuickBooks. This often happens with new company files that are used for testing purposes.
In QuickBooks, the create a new item form has required fields. The error means Connex has no value to enter. Here is an example:
Create accounts in QuickBooks
First, see what accounts are missing:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Click chart of accounts.
- Note the drop downs that have missing values:
- In QuickBooks, press CTRL + A.
- Click account > new.
- Click income > continue.
- Call the account sales.
- Create another account.
- Under other account types, choose other current asset.
- Enter inventory asset at the name.
- Back on Connex, click update drop down lists.
- Run the web connector.
- Return to chart of accounts.
- Enter a value in all the drop downs.
- Click save.
- Resync your sale.