Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
QuickBooks is unable to complete this operation
You have two company files. You have company B open, but you are trying to sync with company A. You lack permission to sync with company A.
How do I resolve this error?
Here are the steps:
- Right click QuickBooks.
- Select run as administrator.
- Login as admin to your company file.
- Go to edit and click preferences.
- To the left of Connex, ensure allow access is checked.
- Click properties.
- Ensure Connex Connex can login, even if the file is closed:
- Press F2.
- Ensure the file path in Connex and QuickBooks is identical.
- In Windows, search for Web Connector.
- Right click the icon and select run as administator.
- Check the box to the left of Connex and run the web connector.