Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Insufficient permission level to perform this action
If you log into QuickBooks, the web connector runs with your permissions. If you lack permissions to create orders, then the web connector will fail.
Option #1: Add missing class or items
If the class or item is missing, just add it to QuickBooks and resync.
Option #2: Login as Admin
Open your QuickBooks company file. Login as Admin. Run your web connector.
Option #3: Close QuickBooks
Close QuickBooks and run your web connector. When the QuickBooks company file is closed, the web connector logs into QuickBooks as the Admin. To confirm the user, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to the edit menu and click Preferences.
- Click integrated applications.
- Next to Connex, click properties.
- Check allow this application to login and access this company automatically.
- Click allow this application to login automatically.
- Choose admin:
Option #4: Give User Permissions
Here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to company and click users.
- Click set up users and roles.
- Find the role for your user.
- Click edit.
- Under lists, give full permission:
- Click OK.
- Resync your sales.