Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I pair Connex for QuickBooks Desktop on another machine?
How to download a new pairing file or a new pc or system update
How do I download a new pairing file?
Here are the steps:
- Login to your QuickBooks Company file as Admin, in Single User Mode.
- Login to Connex
- At the Dashboard, see a list of your connections
- Find your connection and click the blue link - 'download pairing file'
- A .QWC Files appears in your downloads, double click to execute
- A warning sign will appear asking you if you want to replace the existing file, click "yes"
- A certificate appears, click "OK"
- Click "Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running"
- Click "Login as" and select "Admin" and hit "Continue"
- In the Web Connector, place a check mark next to Connex, a check mark in the Auto Run column and 60 minutes in the minutes column (if you want to run the web connector automatically, leave blank if you want to run it manually)
- Make sure there is a password in the password column - this can be anything -we recommend '123'
- Click Update selected
- When the 2 green bars across the bottom reach 100%, you have successfully downloaded a new pairing file.
Is there a demo?
Here is a demo pairing on another machine:
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!