Connex can sync with Amazon using a settlement report summary, sales summary, or individual orders. During our set-up, you will be asked what type of data to sync. Our software can sync inventory from QuickBooks to Amazon with any connection
How do I pair Amazon?
You must give Connex access to your account. Please read our Amazon guides about pairing:
Can I sync inventory from QuickBooks to Amazon?
Connex can send inventory updates from QuickBooks to Amazon. Our tool matches the QuickBooks item name or QuickBooks SKU to the Amazon SKU. During our set-up, choose sync inventory to Amazon and orders to QuickBooks. FBA items are excluded from the sync. If you use holding time, you must map a default time. Please read the inventory update guide.
What Amazon Sync Should I Use?
Here are a list of pros and cons:
Amazon Settlement Report
- Amazon fees are included on the orders.
- Amazon sends a summary of sales and refunds, which matches the deposit exactly.
- The report is only available, if there is a deposit. The sync occurs every two weeks.
- Sync only available from sixty days ago to present.
- No individual customers sync to QuickBooks. All orders sync to a single customer or a customer based on fulfillment.
Amazon Order Sync
- Sync individual orders with customer info.
- Up to date sales sync hourly.
- You must match orders to deposits and if you have large volume, it could be challenging.
- No Amazon fees are included on orders.
- Difficult to sync large volumes historically. Our software queries orders by their date modified, so missing orders could have different dates than expected.
- Sync is time consuming because our software must pulls Amazon orders one by one.
- Can cause sync failures with large volumes of orders. Ideal for syncing small volumes in short period of time.