Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I pair Amazon and Connex?
Sign into Amazon through Connex to pair
Is there a demo?
Here is a video:
How do I pair?
Simply sign into Amazon through Connex to pair. Here are the steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Click add new connection.
- From the drop down, choose from these options: Amazon, Amazon Canada, or Amazon Europe. For Amazon US sales, choose Amazon. For sales in European countries, choose Amazon Europe.
- Click pair QuickBooks.
- Connex will ask you to sign into Amazon. Click submit.
- Sign into Amazon as the account admin.
- Scroll down and agree to the permissions.
- Complete the install wizard.