Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
For an inventory product, the income account must have Account Type: Income and Detail Type: Sales of Product Income
When Connex makes new items, Connex must add accounts to the product. The income account is incorrect.
How do I resolve this error?
To resolve this error, here are the steps:
- Log into QuickBooks.
- Go to the gear box.
- Click chart of accounts.
- Create an account whose type is income and whose sub type is sales of product income. You may edit an existing account and just change the details type:
- Save your changes.
- Log into Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand new order and product accounts.
- Adjust the income account.
- Click save.
- Run a manual sync.