Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Do you support QuickBooks grouped tax codes?
You can charge multiple tax rates on the same sale.
Yes, you can mapped QuickBooks grouped tax codes:
- In QuickBooks, go to lists > item list.
- Click add.
- Create two new sales tax items. The first is LA County Tax for 5%. The second is LA City Tax for 2%.
- Create a new grouped tax code called CA Tax:
- As sub items, add the two tax codes.
- Log into Connex.
- Click refresh drop downs.
- Run your web connector.
- Return to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand sales tax.
- Add a tax mapping.
- Add a city, state, country, and the tax code mapping.
- Sync a sale to QuickBooks whose city is Los Angeles.
- The tax rate is now 7%.