Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Do you support QuickBooks grouped tax codes?
You can charge multiple tax rates on the same sale.
Yes, you can mapped QuickBooks grouped tax codes:
- In QuickBooks, go to lists > item list.
- Click add.
- Create two new sales tax items. The first is LA County Tax for 5%. The second is LA City Tax for 2%.
- Create a new grouped tax code called CA Tax:
- As sub items, add the two tax codes.
- Log into Connex.
- Click refresh drop downs.
- Run your web connector.
- Return to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand sales tax.
- Add a tax mapping.
- Add a city, state, country, and the tax code mapping.
- Sync a sale to QuickBooks whose city is Los Angeles.
- The tax rate is now 7%.