- Help Center
- Connex Reporting
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I run a break even scenario?
How to know if you break even, based on prices
How does it work?
Enter the product sales price, average units purchased, unit cost and shipping cost. Click submit. A chart appears on the right.
What is the formula?
Here is the formula?
- Obtain the total cost: (ProductUnitCost * NumberOfUnitsPurchased)
- If there is shipping cost, subtract it from the sales price: (SalesPrice - shipping cost) * AverageUnitsSoldPerMonth
- Obtain total sales per month: totalSalesPerMonth = (SalePrice * AverageUnitsSoldPerMonth)
- Loop through each month. Once you sell all your units, the graph stops. The graph shows a maximum of 12 months.
What fields are available?
Here are the fields:
|Field Name||Field Description|
|Sale Price||The amount the customer pays to buy the product.|
|Average Units Sold Per Month||The number of units sold on average per month.|
|Numbers of Units Purchased||Numbers of units residing in inventory|
|Product Unit Cost||Cost per unit to buy items from the vendor|
|Shipping Cost||Cost per unit to ship to the customer|