Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
You must enable multi-currency in QuickBooks
How to enable multi-currency in QuickBooks Online to resolve currency errors.
Turning On The Multi-currency Feature
You can change your home currency from the same place that you enable the multi-currency feature.
Once you turn on the multi-currency feature, you cannot change your home currency.
Follow these steps:
- Click Gear → Account and Settings.
QBO displays the Account and Settings dialog box.
- Click Advanced.
- Scroll down to the Currency section.
- Set your home currency by clicking the Home Currency list box.
Choose the currency of your country. If you’re not in the United States, don’t set the United States as your home currency.
QBO warns you that, once you turn on the Multicurrency feature:
- You can’t turn it off, and
- You can’t change your home currency.
- Select I Understand I Can’t Undo Multicurrency.
- Click Save.
- Click Done.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!