Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Getting Started with Connex for QuickBooks
- Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
- Getting Started with Rules
- Rules Engine Common Rules
- Deposit Match
- Cost of Goods Sold
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
You can't use negative rates on inventory items, use neg quantity instead
You have an item marked as inventory, but it's a discount or a fee
Your order sync fails.
You have fees that are marked as inventory parts in QuickBooks. Connex is trying to assign a negative value, but inventory parts only accept positive quantities.
Change items to service
Here are the steps:
- This error usually happens with fee items. In QuickBooks, go to lists > item list.
- Find all the fee items and open the ones marked as inventory parts:
- In the item name field, add _OLD.
- In QuickBooks, create a new item.
- As the type, choose service.
- Enter the item name again.
- Resync your sale.