Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
You can't use negative rates on inventory items, use neg quantity instead
You have an item marked as inventory, but it's a discount or a fee
Your order sync fails.
You have fees that are marked as inventory parts in QuickBooks. Connex is trying to assign a negative value, but inventory parts only accept positive quantities.
Change items to service
Here are the steps:
- This error usually happens with fee items. In QuickBooks, go to lists > item list.
- Find all the fee items and open the ones marked as inventory parts:
- In the item name field, add _OLD.
- In QuickBooks, create a new item.
- As the type, choose service.
- Enter the item name again.
- Resync your sale.