Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Getting Started with Connex for QuickBooks
- Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
- Getting Started with Rules
- Rules Engine Common Rules
- Deposit Match
- Cost of Goods Sold
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
You can't set taxable if Sales tax is turned off or the item is not a taxable item type.
Enable sales tax in QuickBooks
Your sales fail to sync and you get this error:
Error 3140 : There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks InvoiceLineItem SalesTaxCode "Tax" in the Invoice line. QuickBooks error message: You can't set taxable if Sales tax is turned off or the item is not a taxable item type.
Connex is trying to apply tax, but sales tax is disabled in QuickBooks.
Enable sales tax in QuickBooks:
- In QuickBooks, go to edit > preferences > sales tax.
- Enable tax:
- In most common item, create a new item called out of state:
- Click OK to save the vendor.
- Click OK to save the changes.