Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
You cannot use the same tax item in both the line items and the txn tax.
Tax error preventing orders from syncing. There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks Item "SalesTax".
There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks Item "SalesTax" in the Invoice line. QuickBooks error message: You cannot use the same tax item in both the line items and the txn tax.
You have an item in QuickBooks called SalesTax. Its item type should be sales tax item. Instead, it has another item type.
Here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to lists and click item list.
- Find the SalesTax item.
- If the item type is not sales tax item, rename it to SalesTax_Old:
- On the bottom, click item > new.
- Create a new item called SalesTax and give its type sales tax item:
How do I move funds from the old payables to the new payables account?
You can perform a journal entry:
- In QuickBooks, go to reports and click liability report.
- Find the amount in your sales tax liability account.
- In QuickBooks, click company.
- Click make journal entries.
- Debit the old account and credit sales tax payable.
For more information, please contact your Accountant or CPA.