Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Why does QuickBooks crash?
Try switching your customer matching as a workaround. QuickBooks is unable to associate new orders with existing customers.
QuickBooks says it must close, due to an unrecoverable error. You must close QuickBooks and reopen. The problem happens when you run the Web Connector.
Change customer matching
- Go to Connex and click Manage on your connection
- Choose Customers > Matching
- Under "QuickBooks Customer Name", choose "Single Customer 'Web Store'"
- Click "Save Settings"
- Re-run the Web Connector