Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Why does my inventory fail to sync from QuickBooks Desktop?
A list of reasons why the sync would fail
Your inventory fails to sync from QuickBooks to your selling channel.
You make changes to inventory items in QuickBooks, but your selling channel fails to show any updates. You log into our software scroll down and check the successful inventory syncs and see no results.
Make a change to the item's price or inventory
Here is a list of changes that we support.