Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Why does Connex fail to update tracking numbers in QuickBooks Desktop?
This guide will describe common reasons why Connex fails to update QuickBooks orders with tracking details, after you ship an order.
Log into Connex. On the left, click log. Search for the order number. Are there any error messages?
ShipStation Manual Shipments
Log into ShipStation and click fulfillments. Do you see your orders in that tab? If so, log into Connex. Click manage. Expand orders, sync orders to QuickBooks, sync manually to QuickBooks. In the order status field, add shipped and fulfilled.
Web ConnectorSingle User Mode Admin
Log into QuickBooks as admin. Go to file and click single user mode. Resync your orders. At times, QuickBooks can lock up and our tool can make no updates. Ensure no users are running reports in QuickBooks, during the sync.