- Help Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Connex Functionality FAQ
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I filter sales by selling channel?
Select the channels to use
How do I set it up?
In this example, we will use ShipStation. Other solutions that download orders from multiple e-commerce channels apply:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks.
- In the selling channels list, select channels:
What if the field is blank?
By default, Connex syncs all channels. If you leave it blank, then sales from all channels will sync.
I set up two ShipStation connections. Why do I receive duplicate sales?
During the set-up, ensure both connections sync different stores.
Here is one scenario:
- Two connections sync the manual orders connection to QuickBooks.
- Connection 1 syncs sales receipts.
- Connection 2 syncs invoices.
- An order in manual orders reaches ShipStation.
- Connex syncs both connections.
- The order syncs to QuickBooks as a sales receipt and an invoice.