Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I filter sales by selling channel?
Select the channels to use
How do I set it up?
In this example, we will use ShipStation. Other solutions that download orders from multiple e-commerce channels apply:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks.
- In the selling channels list, select channels:
What if the field is blank?
By default, Connex syncs all channels. If you leave it blank, then sales from all channels will sync.
I set up two ShipStation connections. Why do I receive duplicate sales?
During the set-up, ensure both connections sync different stores.
Here is one scenario:
- Two connections sync the manual orders connection to QuickBooks.
- Connection 1 syncs sales receipts.
- Connection 2 syncs invoices.
- An order in manual orders reaches ShipStation.
- Connex syncs both connections.
- The order syncs to QuickBooks as a sales receipt and an invoice.