Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Why do I have duplicate payments in QuickBooks Desktop?
Duplicates may result if you sync orders while also hand entering some into QuickBooks. The article explains how to avoid this.
Connex syncs duplicate payments because you sync no invoices or your payments were hand entered.
- Did you hand enter payments in QuickBooks Desktop? If so, they could look different than a payment we would sync.
- If the invoice has a $0 balance, then no payments would sync. Was there a balance on the invoice?
- Are you syncing sales orders, no invoices, and payments? If you hand entered some payments, this could cause errors. The $0 invoice balance will never apply.
What if issues persist?
Please contact us with these details:
- Screenshot from QuickBooks of duplicates. You can use the Windows Snipping Tool or SnagIt.
- When did the issue start to occur?
- On what connection did the issue occur?
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!