Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
What versions of QuickBooks does Connex work with?
Connex works with several versions of QuickBooks. See the full list of supported versions here. Connex is not compatible with MAC versions of QuickBooks.
For desktop versions of QuickBooks, Sync with Connex is compatible with:
- Enterprise with Advanced Inventory
- Enterprise Wholesale & Manufacturing
Desktop versions must be the 2015 editions or higher. Sync with Connex is not compatible with MAC versions of QuickBooks.
For QuickBooks Online, Sync with Connex is compatible with the following Intuit subscription plans:
To get the most out of Sync with Connex, we recommend the Advanced version of QuickBooks Online. To review web browser compatibility, please click here.
* QuickBooks Plus and QuickBooks Advanced allow class tracking, QuickBooks Essentials does not. Class tracking is required if you need to sync orders FROM QuickBooks to your Selling Channel.
NOTE: Sync with Connex is not compatible with QuickBooks Point-of-Sale, FreshBooks, Sage 50, Sage 100, Sage Intacct, or Xero.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!