- Help Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Connex Functionality FAQ
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
What versions of QuickBooks does Connex work with?
Connex works with several versions of QuickBooks. See the full list of supported versions here. Connex is not compatible with MAC versions of QuickBooks.
For desktop versions of QuickBooks, Sync with Connex is compatible with:
- Enterprise with Advanced Inventory
- Enterprise Wholesale & Manufacturing
Desktop versions must be the 2015 editions or higher. Sync with Connex is not compatible with MAC versions of QuickBooks.
For QuickBooks Online, Sync with Connex is compatible with the following Intuit subscription plans:
To get the most out of Sync with Connex, we recommend the Advanced version of QuickBooks Online. To review web browser compatibility, please click here.
* QuickBooks Plus and QuickBooks Advanced allow class tracking, QuickBooks Essentials does not. Class tracking is required if you need to sync orders FROM QuickBooks to your Selling Channel.
NOTE: Sync with Connex is not compatible with QuickBooks Point-of-Sale, FreshBooks, Sage 50, Sage 100, Sage Intacct, or Xero.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!