Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
What orders do you sync from Square
We sync invoices, POS sales, offline, and partially paid orders
Do you support offline orders?
Offline orders and signed tip orders can be uploaded up to 72 hours after the transaction occurred. If a merchant's Square POS loses internet connection and begins to process orders in offline mode, the orders will not be uploaded to Square's servers until up to 72 hours later. These sales will fail to sync automatically and you must run a manual sync:
Can you sync partially paid sales?
By default, we sync sales when they reach completed status. To sync other statuses, follow these steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Click manage.
- Click orders.
- Click sync orders to QuickBooks.
- Expand sync orders manually to QuickBooks.
- Clear the order status field.
- Click save.