- Help Center
- Rules Engine Guide
- Rules Engine Overview
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
What fields are available to compare?
Most fields in QuickBooks and select integrations can be used for a comparison and mapping.
The Connex Rules Engine can be used to map order fields to a corresponding field in QuickBooks. Most transaction fields are available for mapping.
To get a sense of what's available, the Connex Order Preview tool is extremely handy. In addition, you can refer to the transaction layout in QuickBooks.
How do the fields map?
Here are a list of solutions and a diagram how fields map:
How do the rule actions map to QuickBooks?
Here is a list of comparisons and types of rules.