Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
What fields are available to compare?
Most fields in QuickBooks and select integrations can be used for a comparison and mapping.
The Connex Rules Engine can be used to map order fields to a corresponding field in QuickBooks. Most transaction fields are available for mapping.
To get a sense of what's available, the Connex Order Preview tool is extremely handy. In addition, you can refer to the transaction layout in QuickBooks.
How do the fields map?
Here are a list of solutions and a diagram how fields map:
How do the rule actions map to QuickBooks?
Here is a list of comparisons and types of rules.