Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
What ecommerce systems support Stripe deposit matching?
We support Bigcommerce, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
What transaction type must I choose?
If you use invoices and payments, then Connex will map the Stripe ref. no. to the QuickBooks payment memo field. The ref. no. field on the payment is too small to accept the whole number:
If you sync sales receipts, then you must use QuickBooks next numbering:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders.
- Expand sync orders to QuickBooks.
- Expand transaction.
- Check use next number.
- Click save.
- Go to the rules upload page.
- Upload this spreadsheet. The software will map the Stripe ref. no to the QuickBooks memo field.
For more details on next number mapping, read this guide.
In this example, the order number is the next available number from QuickBooks. The Stripe reference number appears on the bottom left of the sale:
How do I enable this feature for Shopify?
You must still use invoices and payments and still upload the rules, as shown in the paragraph below this sentence. Please contact us to enable an additional setting to map the ref. no.