Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
What are the plan levels for 2022?
A summary of different plans
I purchased after July 1, 2022. What are my benefits?
There are now two plans:
- Our silver plan offers 12,000 annual sales and one selling channel. You can add channels under my account area of Connex. ShipStation counts as one selling channel, regardless of channels inside. If you must add multiple ShipStation connections to our software, contact us.
- Our platinum plan offers 36,000 annual sales and three selling channels.
If you go over your allotment, we charge ten cents an order. For more info, review metered bill.
What other benefits are included?
We now offer these benefits to all users, since we are upgrading price. Here are the benefits:
- Two way syncing of sales
- Two way inventory sync
- U.S. based support