Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
What are the best practices with syncing my payment processor?
They act as a middle man. They usually hold onto sales for two days, then deposit funds into your bank account.
What fields are available to match?
The minimum requirement is billing address, credit card details, billing frequency, and amount. In some cases, they send the product SKU, item title, item quantity, price, taxes, and shipping. This usually happens with custom carts or ordering forms. If no SKUs are sent, we can map fields like order description. We could say if the amount is $40, then the SKU is ABC. They sometimes return merchant fees. The processor returns a reference number, which is used to match sales and payments. The website order number is usually sent.
Should I sync with my website, payment processor, or both?
The website sends the order to the processor. They send back a success or failure message. The processor has a copy of the order. No need to sync both at the same time, unless orders are mutually exclusive.
Do you have a slide deck and a demo?
Yes, here are the slides and here is the demo: