Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
What are the best practices with customers?
How to best match your customers for a successful sync
Should I add individual customers?
Unless your company performs regular business with the same clients, we recommend adding all customers under a single customer. QuickBooks has a customer limit of about 100,000 in QuickBooks Enterprise. In this example, a user sells wholesale and retail. We will map all wholesale orders to a company and orders from individuals as internet sales.
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand customers.
- Choose company name single name web store.
- Expand advanced customer.
- In the single name customer field, enter internet sales. This is the customer where orders will appear in QuickBooks. You can enter any value, but avoid the name of the selling channel. You could enter Shopify Online Orders. In some cases, Shopify is a vendor in QuickBooks and sales will fail to sync.
Is there a demo I can watch?
Yes, here are the slides and here is the video: