Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
What Amazon marketplaces are compatible with Connex?
A guide on pulling orders from various marketplaces
What marketplaces can you sync?
Here is a list:
- Amazon supports United States, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil
- Amazon Europe supports all of Europe, Egypt, India, and United Arab Emirates
- Amazon Australia supports Australia, Japan, and Singapore
Would I need a separate connection for Amazon United States and Amazon Canada?
No, you would only need Amazon.com.
If I want to sync shipped orders from all marketplaces. How do I set that up?
Connex syncs shipped orders by default. If you choose Amazon Europe, then you could sync any order placed in Europe without adding new connections. If you wanted United States sales, you must have two connections; Amazon Europe and Amazon.
Can I have just one connection that syncs sales from all over the world?
No, each connection only supports certain marketplaces. Amazon Europe can pull no sales from Japan.
I want to sync sales prior to shipment from different marketplaces. How do I sync them?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Look at the table below this section. On our dashboard, edit the connection. If you had Amazon and wanted to sync Canada orders prior to shipment, edit Amazon.
- Click orders to QuickBooks on the left.
- Under marketplaces to sync, choose Canada:
- Click save.