Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Waiting... Another Service is Updating
QuickBooks Web Connector Error: Waiting... Another service is updating
The QuickBooks Web Connector is either freezing or failing to update, displaying the following message:
"Waiting... Another service is updating."
This Web Connector issue is caused by the "Auto-Run" value being set too low (i.e. 15 minutes or less). Therefore, the Web Connector is not having enough time to finish the previous task before starting the next sync.
On your computer, launch the Task Manager. Right-click on the Web Connector and click to end the task. Next, re-launch the Web Connector and let it run.
Does the issue persist?
If the issue persists, in your Web Connector, either turn the Auto-Run off, or set it for a larger value. We recommend setting the Auto-Run to 30 minutes or more.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!