Sync with Connex is pleased to offer a complimentary 30-minute trial set-up session to our pre-approved customers.
What is the scope of the complimentary trial set-up session?
- The scope of the trial set-up is limited to the configuration of our product(s) (Connex for QuickBooks Desktop and Connex for QuickBooks Online) and one integration of your choice.
- During this set-up session, Connex will establish the connection between your integration and your QuickBooks company file through your Connex account. If time permits, a brief overview of Connex and some questions may be answered by your rep.
- Trial users have access to email support by submitting a support ticket from inside the Connex account. The link is located under the Help Icon.
- If you need more time, a full on-boarding is offered after the purchase of a Connex Subscription Plan.
- We use Zoom screen sharing software to conduct these meetings. This is not a phone call.
To make better use of the 30 minute time frame allotted for your trial set up, please see the following requirements needed to conduct a smooth set-up.
Requirements to prepare for the set-up meeting
- Please have admin passwords to QuickBooks, all connection platforms, and your server (if applicable) available prior to set up.
- Prior to the meeting, please be logged into QuickBooks, your integration, and your remote server (if applicable). If you have registered for a Connex account, please login prior to the meeting.
- Required: QuickBooks Desktop Users must log into QuickBooks in Single-User Mode as the Admin
- Required: QuickBooks Online users must log into QuickBooks as the Admin
- For QuickBooks Desktop users, we strongly recommend backing up your QuickBooks
Company File both regularly and prior to your on-boarding session.