Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Transactions with inventory (QOH) products cant be dated earlier than the Inventory Start Date for the product
QuickBooks Online only allows selling items, if the order came after the product's inventory start date. If you sell an item before the date, QuickBooks will fail to create the item.
How does Connex assign the inventory start date?
By default, Connex assigns new products with a start date of January 1st of this year. If the order date is greater than the inventory start date, Connex will assign an inventory start date six months prior to the order date.
If Connex assigns this date, then why do I receive this error?
Likely, you entered the products by hand into QuickBooks. You set the start date to the day of entry:
How do I change the inventory start date of existing items?
Here are the steps:
- Login to QuickBooks Online.
- Click the gear box and click products and services.
- To the right of the product, click the down arrow.
- Click run report:
- Click the first entry:
- Change the as of date to May 1st.
- Click save.
Next, resync the sale:
- Go to the my connections page.
- Expand manually sync an existing connection.
- Enter the order number.
- Click submit.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!