Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
This item cannot be measured using this unit of measure.
Map a unit of measure the product supports
You are unable to map a unit of measure to QuickBooks.
In the Connex log, you receive this error:
On SKU IH AWR4, you assigned a unit of measure as 8 Each. This item cannot be measured using this unit of measure. For 8 pack, here are the available units: 8 PackV
Check your rules
In QuickBooks, go to lists > item list. Find the product. Expand U/M set:
This product support a UOM of each and box.
Go to the rules engine and check your rules. If you mapped case and only each or box are available, change the rule.
For more info, read this guide.