Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
This application does not have permission to access this QuickBooks company data file
What does this error look like?
You run your web connector or try to pair another PC and you see this message:
Why does it happen?
Only QuickBooks administrators can pair apps. You have signed into QuickBooks as a non-admin and you are trying to pair.
How do I resolve the error?
You must perform these steps:
- Login to QuickBooks as admin.
- Go to edit > preferences > integrated applications.
- Next to Connex, click allow access:
We recommend creating a user for Connex that is only used by our software:
- In QuickBooks, go to company
- Click users.
- Click set up users and roles.
- Click new.
- Create a new user and add her to the full access role:
- Click OK.
- Go to edit and click preferences.
- Click integrated applications.
- Next to Connex, click properties.
- Select Connex as the user to login, when the file is closed.