Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks Customer
If the customer is missing from an incoming order, then Connex will attempt to create it. If Connex fails to create the customer, then the order will fail to sync.
What does this error look like?
Here is an example:
There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks Customer "Vazquez, Fernando" in the SalesReceipt. QuickBooks error message: Invalid argument. The specified record does not exist in the list.
QuickBooks Customer Limit
QuickBooks has a max customer limit that you might have exceeded. Try creating a new customer.
How do I troubleshoot this error?
Confirm that these customers match no vendors or employees in QuickBooks. Our software cannot add a sale underneath one of these records. If this is the case, you can change your customer mapping:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand customer.
- Choose single name web store. This will place all orders under a customer called web store.
- On the Connex configure page, expand sync orders to QuickBooks.
- Enter a comma separated list of order numbers.
- Click submit and run the web connector.
- Change the customer mode back.