Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
The version of QBXML that was requested is not supported or is unknown
Adjust the QB XML Version setting.
Your sync fails and you receive this error:
There was an error syncing sales to QuickBooks for 1 - 10 orders. Please contact our support team. Message: The version of QBXML that was requested is not supported or is unknown.
If you upgrade to 2021 or 2022, your must instruct Connex.
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand sync orders to QuickBooks.
- Expand advanced.
- Expand misc.
- Change the XML version to 14 for QB 2020 / 21 or 15 for 2022 or higher: