Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
The transaction needs to be in the same currency as the A/R and A/P accounts you use.
You must place USD orders under a USD customer and use a USD A/R account
Add A/R account rule
If you sync sales receipts, this rule is unnecessary. To change the A/R based on the currency code field, follow these steps:
- Click rules > my rules on the left.
- Click add new rule.
- Select map field, based on a condition.
- As the action, enter map order A/R account.
- Under what conditions, enter these values: order currency code, equals, CAD.
- Under what should the value be, enter Accounts Receivable (A/R) - CAD.
- Report steps 2 - 6 for each rule.