Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
The payment method for this transaction must be credit card type.
Solving payment method for this transaction must be credit card type error.
How do I solve this error?
Here are the steps:
- Log into QuickBooks.
- Click lists > customer vendor and profile lists > payment method list.
- Locate the payment method from the order.
- Change its type to American Express, Visa, Mastercard, or another credit card type: