Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Tag Infusionsoft by Keap Customers
Infusionsoft has a workflow automation tool. It can follow up with customers by email and perform other tasks if a customer has a special tag. Connex can apply tags to customers, based on them being in QuickBooks or based on what they have ordered
Should I map the tag ID or the tag name?
Map the tag name.
Can I add multiple tags on the same order?
Yes, you can add multiple rules and each one can apply a tag.
I want to add tags, based on order products. Is this possible?
We recommend using a spreadsheet of rules. The only field that needs to change is the map from and the map to values. Map from is the QuickBooks item name and map to is the product SKU. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the left, click rules engine.
- On the rules grid, click import.
- Alter the spreadsheet. Copy the first row for each rule that you need to make.
- Upload the spreadsheet.
How do I update existing contacts with tags?
Out of the box, our software will add tags to new customers. Our software will skip existing contacts unless you check update tags only or update customer details.
- Log into software.
- Click the manage button under your existing connection.
- Expand Sync Customers from QuickBooks Manually menu.
- Check Update existing customers from QuickBooks or Update tags on existing customers only, instead of contact information:
- Click Sync Now.
How do I add a rule to map a tag to a customer?
Here are the steps:
- Login to our software.
- Click rules engine on top.
- Click action and add new rule.
- This rule will map the tag QuickBooks, if the customer email contains an @ sign:
- tag_rules.xlsx (8 KB)