Sync invoices and payments to QuickBooks.
There are no files to install. Here are the steps to integrate:
- Login to Connex.
- On the dashboard's connections grid, click add connection.
- Choose Keap.
- Click next.
- Login to Keap.
- Choose your instance, if there is more than one, allow access to our app.
- Keap will redirect you to Connex. Complete our install wizard.
How do payments sync to QuickBooks?
Our system can pull payments independent of invoices. An invoice can enter QuickBooks, followed by a payment a few days later. Keap adds manual payments with a time of 12:00 AM. Our system will add twenty hours to this time, so our system can retrieve it. If you create an order and a manual payment within a few minutes, the payment should sync with the order. Otherwise, please allow up to one day to receive payments in QuickBooks.
How do I sync paid orders only?
Connex for QuickBooks Online and Connex for QuickBooks Desktop will sync any Keap order to QuickBooks. Failed payments generate an Keap invoice, but no payment. There are two things you can do:
- Click manage on our dashboard. Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > transaction. Switch to invoices, payments if paid.
- Under sync orders to QuickBooks, expand sync manually. In the order status field, enter paid. Only paid orders will enter QuickBooks.
The payment reference number uses the transaction ID, which is a unique ID assigned by your bank. By assigning a unique ID to QuickBooks payments, you can assign multiple payments to the same order:
- Invoice 123 in Infusionsoft for $100
- Payment 1 for $25
- Payment 2 for $75
Our software looks for duplicate payment by the reference number. If you assign the invoice id as the reference number, two things will happen:
- You cannot assign multiple payments for the same invoice.
- It's possible another payment uses that reference number.
If you pull a transaction detail summary from your merchant account, you can match the payment reference numbers.
How do I pull orders by invoice number?
You must find the Keap invoice number for each sale:
- In Keap, go to your all sales itemized report.
- Find the order that you are trying to sync.
- Note the invoice number field.
- Login to Connex.
- Click manual sync.
- In the order number field, enter a comma separated list of invoice numbers.
How do the fields map?
Here is a diagram:
|Invoice Number||Order Number|
|Order Id||Not Mapped||You can map this field to the order number field, using our rules engine. Delete the conditions from the order number mapping rules in your account.|
|Customer Type||Customer Type|
|Due Date||Due Date|
|Due Date||Order Date||If no due date is supplied, then the date the order created is used.|
|Order Date||Order Date|
|Billing Address||Billing Address||Address 1, Address 2, Address 3, City, State, Country, and Postal Code.|
|Shipping Address||Shipping Address||Same as above|
|Customer Email||Customer Email|
|Customer Phone||Customer Phone|
|Shipping Method||Shipping Method|
|Shipping Amount||Shipping Amount|
|Total Tax||Total Tax||Can be mapped as a line item. The user can map QuickBooks tax codes, based on the shipping address.|
|Custom Fields||Optional, PO Number is popular.||Can be mapped to fields in QuickBooks, using our rules engine. You could map a custom field to the QuickBooks PO.|
|Line Item SKU||QuickBooks Item Name / SKU|
|Line Item Name||QuickBooks Item Description|
|Line Item Quantity||QuickBooks Item Quantity|
|Discounts||Discount Line Item||Each discount appears as a separate line item.|
|Unit Price||Unit Price|
|Is Service Item / Digital||If you create products using Connex, we can create non-inventory or service items from this field.|