- Help Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- QuickBooks FAQ
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Should I sync historical sales?
We recommend an opening balance
Can I sync historically?
Yes, you can sync historically if you are tracking no inventory in QuickBooks.
What do you recommend?
Contact your accountant about an opening balance to summarize your sales and costs, until you use our product. Moving forwards, you can use our software to obtain accurate financial data in QuickBooks.
If you track inventory, here are the reasons not to sync historical sales:
- You will receive no cost of goods sold. This means that the cost to purchase product will fail to appear on your profit and loss report and you are unable to write off the expense.
- Your current inventory will be incorrect. If you sync stock levels between selling channels, your stock will be incorrect.
- Who could take a long time to sync several months worth of missing sales. Our software is built to sync short dated ranges of missing orders.