Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Getting Started with ShipRush
Get started integrating Sync with Connex with powerful shipping platform ShipRush. These set-up instructions will walk you through the step-by-step process of integrated ShipRush with Connex.
Our software syncs orders by their creation date in ShipRush to QuickBooks on a scheduled basis. To get started, a user token from ShipRush must be generated then entered into Connex:
- Login to ShipRush.
- On the bottom left, click settings.
- Under user settings on the top left, click developer tokens.
- Click show token value.
- Enter the token on the my connections page.
I use ShipRush EX or I use a different domain to login. Do I need to make a change?
When you pair our software, the connection URL is http://www.shiprush.com. If your domain is different, then you must change it:
- ShipRush EX users should enter http://wwex.shiprush.com.
- eBay ShipRush users should enter http://ebay.shiprush.com.
Can I use the ShipRush QuickBooks integration that ShipRush built?
No, disable their integration. You can get duplicate sales.