Connex can integrate with the powerful shipping platform ShippingEasy. This guide dives into how to get started with ShippingEasy to integrate with Connex.
Paid subscription of ShippingEasy is required. Connex cannot integrate with the trial version of ShippingEasy at this time.
What features are available?
Our software can sync sales from ShippingEasy to QuickBooks, and sales from QuickBooks to ShippingEasy.
How do I pair ShippingEasy?
- If you have not already, subscribe to ShippingEasy. Our software can only integrate with paid accounts.
- The API credentials needed can by found by going to SETTINGS from the blue navigation bar.
- Under ACCOUNT SETTINGS, click API CREDENTIALS.
- Here you will find a unique API Key and API Secret for your ShippingEasy account.
- Login to Connex.
- On the Connex dashboard, click add connection.
- Choose ShippingEasy.
- Enter your API key and secret. Leave the connection name field as http://www.shippingeasy.com. If you needed a second connection to ShippingEasy, then change the connection name.
Can I filter orders by status?
On our configure page, expand the first section (sync orders to QuickBooks). In the order status field, enter a list of statuses you would like to sync.
I want to sync orders from QuickBooks to ShippingEasy. What are the next steps?
In this section, we assume you have not completed the install wizard for ShippingEasy. If you have, please contact us and we will enable this feature for you.
In ShippingEasy, you must set-up a store to receive your QuickBooks sales:
- Create a selling channel in ShippingEasy.
- As the store type, select ShippingEasy API.
- Log into Connex.
- Set up ShippingEasy.
- When asked for sync direction, choose sync orders from QuickBooks.
- Complete the wizard.
- In QuickBooks, create an order with our address format. For QuickBooks Desktop users, click here. For QuickBooks Online users, click here.
- Log into Connex.
- If you use QuickBooks Online, click manage on your ShippingEasy connection. On the next page, click save. If you use QuickBooks Desktop, run your web connector.