Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Getting Started with Seller Cloud
How do I pair SellerCloud?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the Connex dashboard, click add connection.
- Enter your SellerCloud user name and password.
- Ask SellerCloud to provide the client name of the server on your account. If the client name was tt, enter this URL: https://tt.ws.sellercloud.com
Can I filter orders by status or selling channel?
On the Connex configure page, expand the transaction section. Enter a list of order statuses or selling channels to filter.
How do the fields map?
Here is a partial list:
|Order Id||Doc Number||By default, we match the SellerCloud order id. You can use our rules engine to use the order id from the selling channel.|
|Company Name||Class||We concatenate the company name and store fields, so you have unique selling channel names.|
|Original Sku||Item name||SellerCloud provides the SKU before any rules execute to change it. We can match either one to QuickBooks.|
|Order Source Id 1||PO|
|Order Source Id 2||Memo||Can be mapped to the QuickBooks order number field.|