Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
The Connex app can be installed through the Reverb App Store. You must find the app and click the get app now button.
Here are the steps:
- Log into your Reverb Account.
- Search for QuickBooks Integration by JMA Web Technologies.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Sync Inventory from QuickBooks to Reverb
Connex matches the QuickBooks name field and the Reverb SKU field. If there is a match, Connex will send the inventory. Connex queries recent inventory updates in QuickBooks and sends them to Reverb.
How does Connex match Reverb products?
Connex matches the QuickBooks item name field to the Reverb SKU field.
To find the SKU Field in Reverb:
Edit the product > Expand 'Advanced Settings'Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!