Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Reporting: Getting Started with ShipStation
How do I pair ShipStation and Connex Reporting?
Add a new Connection:
- Login to Connex Reporting and click the link icon from the top right menu.
- From the drop down list select Shipstation.
How do I find my ShipStation API keys?
You must obtain an API key and API secret from ShipStation. Here are the steps:
- Log into ShipStation.
- On the top right, click the gear icon
- On the Left click account> API Settings
- If you don't see the keys, click regenerate API Keys.
- Go back to the "Add new connection" popup in Connex Reporting.
- Enter your API key and API secret.
- Choose a name for this connection, or leave it as "http://www.shipstation.com" as the default.
- Click submit.